Click on Their Logo to Visit Our Local Businesses in the Marketplace
We Are Proud To Support
Don’t miss a single article! Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
What an inspiration you are Cheryl! I will share your talent with others, thank you. I especially love the pictures!!!
I really enjoy reading Cheryls articles. She is my neighbor, friend and inspiration. Thank you Cheryl for your acts of kindness.
Such a great article! It is so true that we look in the mirror and focus on our flaws. Would you say the negative things you say to yourself to a friend?Then we shouldn’t be saying it to ourselves.
LKN Local News
- Sentencing begins for Gaston County man who crashed car into restaurant, killing 2on April 13, 2021 at 2:50 pm
Roger Self faces a maximum sentence of life in prison without parole for crashing his car into a Gaston County restaurant and killing two people in 2018.
- 'It was disgusting': Couple warns others after storage facility rat infestationon April 13, 2021 at 2:35 pm
How often do you read that rental contract? Do you read it all? Doing so is an eye opener because you will learn you may not be covered as much as you think.
- Returning to routine will benefit kids, lower stress for parents, pediatrician sayson April 13, 2021 at 2:19 pm
A Charlotte-area pediatrician says the transition to full-time learning may seem scary, but it will prove beneficial for stressed out kids and their parents.
LKN Local Weather
- FORECAST: Mostly sunny skies and warm todayon April 13, 2021 at 7:36 am
Cooler later this week
- A third tornado confirmed from Saturday evening's stormson April 13, 2021 at 1:05 am
The NWS continues to survey the damage from Saturday's storms and has now confirmed the third tornado with more confirmations possible later Monday.
- North Carolina pollen hacks: 16 tricks to keep your home and car cleanon April 12, 2021 at 10:17 am
The yellow gunk isn't just a headache to clean up, it can make life just plain miserable for allergy sufferers.
LKN Health News
- What to watch for if you got Johnson & Johnson COVID shoton April 13, 2021 at 3:22 pm
Nearly 7 million J&J COVID-19 doses have been administered in the U.S., almost all without serious side effects.
- US recommends 'pause' for Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccines over rare clot reportson April 13, 2021 at 3:13 pm
The agencies said it was investigating clots in six women in the days after vaccination. More than 6.8 million doses of the J&J vaccine have been administered.
- You can soon get a COVID shot at Publix in North Carolinaon April 13, 2021 at 3:01 pm
This is the first time the company has offered COVID-19 vaccination appointments in North Carolina.