Click on Their Logo to Visit Our Local Businesses in the Marketplace
We Are Proud To Support
Don’t miss a single article! Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Thank you for sharing another one of your awesome articles.
Another excellent article. Thank you Cheryl.
When my first husband died, there were several things that I did that helped me relax and go to sleep: 1) Hold onto something like a Teddy bear or a long "body" pillow. It fills the empty space in your bed. 2) Change your bedtime routine. Watching television reminded me of all the shows we had watched together so I started reading instead. It was a good respite from my thoughts to slip into someone else's (a character's) life for awhile. My last advice is that the pain does not go away, but it becomes easier to bear with time. Don't give up.
What an inspiration you are Cheryl! I will share your talent with others, thank you. I especially love the pictures!!!
LKN Local News
- Facing a pile of pandemic plastic, Charlotte company creates more eco-friendly PPEon May 7, 2021 at 12:41 am
BioGown is manufactured and composted in North Carolina, with hopes of tackling the single-use plastic problem.
- Everything you need to know about the Catawba River Bridge construction on I-77on May 6, 2021 at 10:27 pm
Both northbound and southbound traffic along this section of I-77 will be reduced from four lanes to two lanes to maintain traffic flow in both directions.
- 1 hurt in shooting at busy Pineville intersection near Carolina Place Mallon May 6, 2021 at 10:25 pm
Investigators said two people began shooting at each other near the intersection of Park Road and PIneville-Matthews Road. One person was injured in the shooting.
LKN Local Weather
- FORECAST: Back to the '80s by Mother's Dayon May 6, 2021 at 10:02 pm
The '60s and low '70s begin the weekend
- National Weather Service confirms EF-1 tornado hit York, SC farmon May 5, 2021 at 8:07 pm
Preliminary investigation shows an EF-1 tornado with 110 mph winds hit a turkey farm in South Carolina Monday.
- Tuesday storms, strong winds bring power outageson May 5, 2021 at 3:44 am
A line of strong thunderstorms brought strong winds to Charlotte and the surrounding Carolina counties Tuesday.
LKN Health News
- Moderna reveals COVID vaccine testing results on kids 12-17on May 7, 2021 at 12:31 am
Moderna's news comes days before the expected authorization of Pfizer's vaccine for children 12-15 in the U.S.
- Missed screenings and checkups due to pandemic now causing a surge of illness diagnoses and death, experts sayon May 6, 2021 at 10:26 pm
Cancer and other illnesses could have been missed amidst the COVID-19 crisis
- WCNC Charlotte honors nurses for National Nurses Weekon May 6, 2021 at 9:51 pm
We're featuring nurses caring for our communities here in the Carolinas