Click on Their Logo to Visit Our Local Businesses in the Marketplace
We Are Proud To Support
Don’t miss a single article! Subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Great job, Ellen and thank you so much!
Lots of fine ideas! I was stuck without a card to give my wife today, but with a pretty text-free card and some colored ink, I made one in time for a little celebration for the love of my life.
This is great step by step method on how to process buying a new house. Hiring a trusted home inspector can guarantee your money is in good hand. Make sure to test for radon gas also.
Have your house tested, either by an expert or with a diy residence test kit.
LKN Local News
- Cherryville man charged in connection to Jan. 6 riot at the Capitolon March 2, 2021 at 6:03 am
It's not yet known what charges the man is facing.
- Veto override of NC school reopening bill fails in Senateon March 2, 2021 at 6:03 am
GOP lawmakers said the bill was needed because students have fallen behind in academics since schools shifted to virtual classes in the pandemic.
- 'She is a bad person' | Daughter of Charlotte piano teacher accused of felony child sex charges shares her storyon March 2, 2021 at 6:02 am
In addition to sex abuse allegations, Sandra Hiler's daughter accused her mother of living in Charlotte under an alias, "Keiko Aloe."
LKN Local Weather
- FORECAST: Much cooler todayon March 2, 2021 at 8:29 am
Rain chance again Wednesday
- Meteorological spring has arrived: here's what to expecton March 2, 2021 at 12:36 am
March 1 marks the first day of meteorological spring.
- What does meteorological spring mean?on March 1, 2021 at 10:45 pm
Why is it different than the vernal equinox?
LKN Health News
- Twitter users who spread COVID vaccine misinformation face permanent banon March 2, 2021 at 6:56 am
Twitter is launching a five-strike system that can lead to permanent suspension for the repeated spread of harmful COVID-19 vaccine misinformation.
- Why some who can't get Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine due to allergies might be allowed to get Johnson and Johnsonon March 2, 2021 at 3:59 am
Severe allergic reactions to the approved vaccines have been extremely rare, but the CDC could allow people getting the red light for Pfizer and Moderna to get J&J.
- Third stimulus check: When will the Senate vote?on March 2, 2021 at 2:30 am
With Americans awaiting promised $1,400 checks and emergency unemployment benefits about to expire, eyes are on the Senate to move swiftly.